Welcome to Southwest Rural Electric Cooperative Online!
As a local member-owned electric co-op, we were founded on the concept of providing dependable, cost-efficient power to residential, commercial and agricultural consumer-members.
A lot has changed since our co-op was established in 1937, but our commitment to provide safety, service and satisfaction, one member at a time, remains the same.
This website is yet another example of how we are continuing our efforts to bring you, our valued member, the best possible service.
With this site you can enjoy the convenience of online interaction with SWRE, with the confidence of knowing that our friendly member service representatives are just a phone call away if you need them.
Southwest Rural Electric Cooperative is proud to be one of more than 620 Touchstone Energy Cooperatives across the nation that are dedicated to serving member-owners with integrity, accountability, innovation and a longstanding commitment to the community.
Thanks for visiting SWRE.com !
The Board, CEO, and Employees of SWRE
SWRE Board of Directors
- Don Ellis, President - Roosevelt, OK (District 1)
- Ronnie Swan, Vice President - Vernon, TX (District 6)
- Don Proctor, Secretary - Altus, OK (District 3)
- Dan Lambert - Altus, OK (District 2)
- Ray Walker, Frederick, OK (District 4)
- Dan Elsener, Tipton, OK (District 5)
- Dan White, White City, TX (District 7)
- Carl Brockriede, Electra, TX (District 8)
- Jimmy Holland - Vernon, TX (District 9)